SOLIDWORKS 2016 for Designers, 14th Edition
|SOLIDWORKS 2016 for Designers|
Paperback: 1090 pages
Publisher: CADCIM Technologies; 14th Edition edition (January 13, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 7.6 x 1.8 inches
Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
SOLIDWORKS 2016 for Designers book is written to help the readers effectively use the modeling and assembly tools by utilizing the parametric and feature based approach of SOLIDWORKS 2016. This book provides detailed description of the tools that are commonly used in modeling, assembly, and sheet metal as well as in surfacing. The SOLDIWORKS 2016 for Designers book further elaborates on the procedure of generating the drawings of a model or assembly, which are used for documentation of a model or assembly.
Special emphasis has been laid on the introduction of concepts, which have been explained using text, along with graphical examples. The examples and tutorials used in this book ensure that the users can relate the information provided in this textbook with the practical industry designs.
- Consists of 21 chapters that are organized in a pedagogical sequence.
- The author has followed the tutorial approach to explain various concepts of SOLIDWORS 2016.
- Detailed explanation of SOLIDWORKS 2016 tools.
- The first page of every chapter summarizes the topics that are covered in it.
- Consists of hundreds of illustrations and a comprehensive coverage of SOLIDWORKS 2016 concepts and techniques.
- Step-by-step instructions that guide the users through the learning process.
- Emphasis on Why and How with explanation.
- Several real-world mechanical engineering designs as tutorials and projects.
- Additional information is provided throughout the book in the form of notes and tips.
- Self-Evaluation Tests and Review Questions are given at the end of each chapter so that the users can assess their knowledge.
- Technical support by contacting techsupport at cadcim.com.
password for this file