NFPA 92: Standard for Smoke Control Systems Handbook , 2012 Edition
|NFPA 92: Standard for Smoke Control Systems Handbook , 2012 Edition|
Paperback: 102 pages
Publisher: NFPA; 2012 edition (2012)
Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.8 x 0.7 inches
Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
NFPA 92, the only one-stop source for requirements on smoke control systems, is now available with hyperlinked applications advice!
NFPA 92: Standard for Smoke Control Systems gives fire protection professionals and public safety officials a convenient source for requirements on all types of systems used to address the impact of smoke from fire -- information previously found in two Standards: NFPA 92A: Standard for Smoke-Control Systems Utilizing Barriers and Pressure Differences and NFPA 92B: Standard for Smoke Management Systems in Malls, Atria, and Large Spaces.
This exclusive Handbook PDF adds expert commentary to the Standard's mandatory provisions for the design, installation, and testing of both new and retrofitted smoke control systems in buildings.
The 2012 NFPA 92 Handbook PDF includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2012 NFPA 92 text including definitions, design fundamentals, smoke management calculation procedures, building equipment and controls, smoke control system documentation, information on testing, and more.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 92.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Handbook PDF.
password for this file