Job Training Mechanical Technician Course Module 9 Compressors
|Job Training Mechanical Technician Course Module 9 Compressors|
- The Job Training Mechanical Technician Course is the second phase of the development programme. It is intended specifically for Mechanical Maintenance Developees.
- On completion of the Course the developee will have acquired an awareness of some of the equipment, terminology, and procedures related to mechanical maintenance of ADGAS LNG plant.
- Appropriate safety procedures will continue to be stressed at all times.
On completion of this module, the develop will be able to correctly :
• identify types of compressors
• identify compressor parts and state their functions
• describe compressor principles
• identify compressors used on the plant, their types and configurations
• describe, in simple terms, compressor surge and its consequences
• identify P&ID and PFD symbols for compressors and their auxiliaries
password for this file