Job Training Mechanical Technician Course Module 7 Valves
|Job Training Mechanical Technician Course Module 7 Valves|
- The Job Training Mechanical Technician Course is the second phase of the development programm. It is intended specifically for Mechanical Maintenance Developees.
- On completion of the Course the develop will have acquired an awareness of some of the equipment, terminology, and procedures
- related to mechanical maintenance of ADGAS LNG plant.
- Appropriate safety procedures will continue to be stressed at all times.
On completion of this module, the develop will be able to correctly :
• identify valve parts and state their functions
• identify types of valves and describe their applications
• dismantle and re-assemble a valve
• perform lapping of valve seats
• perform static pressure testing of valves
• describe valve selection and specification criteria
• describe typical valve faults and their repair
password for this file