Job Training Mechanical Technician Course Module 4 Pipework
|Job Training Mechanical Technician Course Module 4 Pipework|
- The Job Training Mechanical Technician Course is the second phase of the development programme. It is intended specifically for Mechanical Maintenance Developees.
- On completion of the Course the developee will have acquired an awareness of some of the equipment, terminology, and procedures related to mechanical maintenance of ADGAS LNG plant.
- Appropriate safety procedures will continue to be stressed at all times.
- Abbreviations and Terminology
- Pipes ( Pipe Specifications,Pipe Materials,Pipe Dimensions,Tube,Insulated Pipes,Pipework Supports )
- Pipe Fittings (Screwed Fittings,Compression Fittings,Welded Fittings,Flanges,Flange Adapters,Spades,Spool Pieces,Strainers,Steam Traps)
- Pipe Expansion and Contraction (Expansion Joints )
- Piping Drawings and Diagrams (P&IDs,Piping Isometrics,Piping Orthographics,
- Pipe Fitting (Cutting Pipe Threads,Pipe Bending,Tightening Flanges )
password for this file