Job Training Mechanical Technician Course Module 10 Dynamic Seals
|Job Training Mechanical Technician Course Module 10 Dynamic Seals|
- The Job Training Mechanical Technician Course is the second phase of the development program. It is intended specifically for Mechanical Maintenance Develop.
- On completion of the Course the develop will have acquired an awareness of some of the equipment, terminology, and procedures related to mechanical maintenance of ADGAS LNG plant. Appropriate safety procedures will continue to be stressed at all times.
On completion of this module, the develop will be able to correctly :
• identify types of dynamic seals and describe their applications
• identify parts of a lip seal and describe their functions
• identify parts of a mechanical seal and describe their functions
• describe the function of seal fluids
• remove and replace carbon ring seals
• remove and replace a lip seal
• remove, dismantle, re-assemble and replace a dynamic seal
password for this file