Instrument Engineers' Handbook, Volume 1: Process Measurement and Analysis 4th Edition
|Instrument Engineers' Handbook, Volume 1: Process Measurement and Analysis 4th Edition|
Hardcover: 1920 pages
Publisher: CRC Press; 4 edition (June 27, 2003)
Product Dimensions: 3 x 8.8 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 6.2 pounds
- Emphasizes measurement hardware, including detectors of flow, level, temperature, pressure, density, viscosity, weight, and composition
- Describes new measurement devices for the oil, shale, fracking, deep-ocean drilling, and renewable (solar, wind, and geothermal) industries
- Globalizes coverage to address products and applications worldwide
- Includes contributions from leading experts in their respective fields
- Contains new chapters, updates, and expansions throughout
The Instrument and Automation Engineers’ Handbook (IAEH) is the #1 process automation handbook in the world. The two volumes in this greatly expanded Fifth Edition deal with measurement devices and analyzers. Volume one, Measurement and Safety, covers safety sensors and the detectors of physical properties, while volume two, Analysis and Analyzers, describes the measurement of such analytical properties as composition.
Complete with 245 alphabetized chapters and a thorough index for quick access to specific information, the IAEH, forth Edition is a must-have reference for instrument and automation engineers working in the chemical, oil/gas, pharmaceutical, pollution, energy, plastics, paper, wastewater, food, etc. industries.
About the eBook
The most important new feature of the IAEH, Forth Edition is its availability as an eBook. The eBook provides the same content as the print edition, with the addition of thousands of web addresses so that readers can reach suppliers or reference books and articles on the hundreds of topics covered in the handbook. This feature includes a complete bidders' list that allows readers to issue their specifications for competitive bids from any or all potential product suppliers.
password for this file